RITUAL 35- Compound Bow delivers versatility, simple tunning, minimal vibration and flawless draw. These features ensure shoot ability without sacrificing comfort. At approximately 35-inches axle-to-axle, the Ritual 35 is relatively long for a compound hunting bow by current standards. The Elite Ritual series expanded into a 35″ bow as more archers move toward a longer, steadier platform.
They’re maneuverable in a treestand, easier to draw in a ground blind, and nimble on a spot-and-stalk that might require running, crawling, or shooting from awkward positions. All else being equal, they’re lighter. Less inclined to cant, more forgiving, and some would insist steadier at full draw, they tend to be a little quieter and more dead in the hand. You can easily extend your range with this long bow.
Elite bows took fit and finish to another level. Shooters now-a-days are looking for lighter or more compact bows, but any bowhunter who puts a premium on shootability and who appreciates the advantages of a moderately longer bow is going to be impressed with the Ritual 35.
Everything you need to hit the woods. Grab it Today and enjoy hunting!
The NEWEST Innovations
- Consistent and accurate with a comfortable grip
- Drawing a bow is super easy
- Help in reducing vibration and noise
- Bi-dimensionally adjustable top and bottom offset string suppressors
- Extend your range with these long bow
- Stable, dual cage riser design
- Manoeuvrable, long axle to axle design
- Easily adjustable draw weight and draw length
- Mass Weight: 4.4Lbs
- Material: Aluminium
- Axle to Axle: 34 3/4" +/- 1/8"
- Brace Height: 6 7/16" +/- 1/8"
- Draw Length: 26.5"-31"
- Speed (IBO): 336fps
- Limbs: Split limb
- 1x Elite Archery Ritual 35 Compound Bow